Risk Management


The University of Northern Iowa is insured under the State of Iowa's blanket fidelity bond, which provides coverage for theft of state property by a state employee. The University of Northern Iowa also maintains an employee fidelity bond for robbery and theft of money; departments have a deductible. Theft is a criminal act and must be reported immediately to the Campus Police at (319) 273-2712 and to the University Controller/Secretary/Treasurer at (319) 273-3576. If the loss occurs off campus, report it to the local police department having jurisdiction.