Risk Management

Liquor Liability

The University of Northern Iowa holds two Class C liquor permits from the State of Iowa, Alcoholic Beverage Division and is licensed to sell and serve alcoholic beverages through the UNI-Dome Concessions license and the Department of Residence license. All sales and services must be contracted through one of those departments.